This month, it’s time to get that Moonshine ready n’ up for selling because it’s gonna be a profit! Craft the best alcoholic beverage of the West, complete missions, sales, wreck Revenue Agent checkpoints, save Gold and cash, and look at the new Community Outfit.
Much like the GTA Online posts, it is a preview so information may be subject to changes or corrections.
We understand that not every Event will be to everyone’s liking, some will certainly be more exciting than others, but anyway…
Let’s get started!
Moonshiner Bonuses – Brewing Time!
Until the 3rd of July, it’s time for Moonshiners to shine with their perfect brew! From sales, to missions and more, find an assortment of big bonuses in handling some pardner’s favourite businesses. Don’t worry, it won’t affect your shooting, it’ll make it better! And if you prefer to party at the Shack, it is sure to make you sing and play the instruments better! Promise.
…just don’t break anything, okay? The only thing you can break is those Revenue Agents checkpoints trying to stop the good stuff from being distributed.
This month and until the
3rd July 10th July*, find:
*this month’s event has been extended by a week as per the Rockstar Newswire
- 3x RDO$ and XP on Moonshiner Story Missions
- 2x RDO$ and XP on Moonshine Sales
- 3x XP on completing Moonshiner Bootleg Missions
- Destroy 5 Revenue Agent Blockades to get an Offer for 50% off on any Weapon
- Complete Moonshiner or Trader sales every week this month to get:
- May 30 – June 5: Two rewards for Free Mash Refills
- June 6 – 12: Kennedy Hat in grey
- June 13 – 19: Ortega Vest in grey
- June 20 – 26: Carver Pants in grey
- June 27 – July 3: Prieto Poncho in blue
Miscellaneous Bonuses – Modes, Featured Series, Freeroam Events and More
If you’re not in the mood for handling or trading your Moonshine, or if you perhaps have drank a bit too much of it, you can participate in Showdown Modes, the Featured Series, Free Roam Events or even get your Capitale supply up by participating in A New Source of Employment Blood Money missions. This month, until 3rd July:
- 2x RDO$ and XP on the “Ember of the East” Blood Money Opportunities
- Win a Showdown Mode to receive an Offer for 40% off an Established or Distinguished Moonshiner Role Item
- Win a Featured Series match to get the Applause Emote for free
- Complete any Free Roam Event to receive an Offer for 40% off an Ability Card Upgrade (those cards may be mystical but they are of great help! Not sponsored by Madam Nazar)
- Complete any of the “New Source of Employment” Telegram Missions to receive the Blue Squat Stovepipe Top Hat
Until the 3rd June, find all kinds of discounts on the frontier, from Moonshine Shack discounts, to many other things.
- Non-Role Outfits
- Base Mash
- Moonshine Shack Relocations
- All Emotes
- Work Horses
- Norfolk Roadster Horses
- Moonshine Shack Bar Themes
Gold Bar Discounts
- 10 Gold Bars off Moonshine Shacks
This Month’s Community Outfit – “The Scotsman”
Get out the bagpipes, go and see the beauty of the Highlands, take a stroll down Edinburgh, perhaps (but non-awkwardly please…) down Holyrood Road – oh it’s the “Scotsman” outfit! Scotland, the very country where Rockstar North is located, one of the studios behind all of our favourite Rockstar games. And this week, the Community Outfit is all about the Scots indeed. You can get a looksie at it above this post, and collect each of the elements below until the 3rd July:
- Plaid Cap (M) / Chumley Flat Cap (F)
- Everyday Shirt (M) / Iniesta Shirtwaist (F)
- Richfield Vest
- Cuffed Town Pants
- Neck Scarf
- Millwright Boots (M) / Stovepipe Square Toe (F)
A specialised image of this month’s Community Outfit will be available from R* themselves.
As this is a preview, any information in this post is subject to change and any corrections or missing details will be added as found.