We’ve reworked our confirmed information page for San Andreas, it now harbours a more extensive list of what you will find in San Andreas.
Through technical difficulties our partnersite PlanetGrandTheftAuto is back up, hopefully here to stay.
And on a final note, there is a new print preview in the Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK, September issue (#50) in stores on the 14th of August. Adamcs was hesitant, but I have no problems with posting a short rundown of new information in that article!
- The map in the bottom left hand corner will be green.
- It will take 15 minutes to walk to the top of mount chilliad.
- There is wildlife in the woods.
- You can carve people up with the combine harvester.
- There are cars that look like a Rolls Royce.
- Missions have been carefully placed to eliminate too much unnecessary travel.
- Pedestrians will have relationships (holding hands. etc)
Related links: GTAForums topic about OPS2M issue #50.
If you are subscribed to any of the following magazines, please contact adamcs: PSW, PSM2 (UK), GamesMaster, Playstation 2 – Official Magazine UK.
PS: We might have something about teaser sites for you in the near future!