The ever-so-popular fan-made multiplayer conversion of Grand Theft Auto that has been developed since last year has gotten a major upgrade. The new build is entitled ‘blue’ and brings the multiplayer GTA experience to a whole new level.
- Fully integrated into Vice City, no more seperate programs.
- Integrated server browser.
- Use of boats is enabled.
- Much stabler than previous versions, largely due to rewritten code.
- Almost all single player features of Vice City are usable.
- MTA now supports fan made modifications, such as level conversions or new cars.