As part of its weekend San Andreas coverage, Gamespot has put up a similar article as IGN, also about the countryside. There’s quite a few new impressive screenshots, look for these here on Monday.
Not a whole lot of new info here, but here’s some of the more interesting bits:
- There’s a bulldozer which features rear wheel steering, and the front blade/plow can be manipulated with the right stick.
- Fire extinguisher can be used to, well, extinguish fires
- One other new weapon mentioned is a shovel.
- The cropduster plane we hinted at yesterday is confirmed. And there’s a new pic of a bi-plane as well.
- One of the new bikes in the game is called the Wayfarer, which, according to Gamedot, looks like the Honda Gold Wing touring bike.
Gamespot also put up an “exclusive” video preview which just features a bloke called Greg standing there looking awkward and talking sheepishly about the game. To make up for not having a unique preview they put up a dull 6 minute 30 second video of them zooming into watermarked screenshots and babbling on about stuff we already know. Disappointing. And not worth a link.