Some very interesting new information has surfaced after reading the Australian Official Playstation 2 Magazine.
- A testament to the size of the game, “The quickest someone got through Vice City with a guide was 36 hours that we know of. We can’t do a complete play through San Andreas yet – but I can’t see it being any less than three times the length.”
- Extremely detailed every-day objects. This includes fully functional reflections from mirrors and puddles.
- 35%-50% Increased Polygon Count over Vice City
- Dan Houser maintains that the series is infact a trilogy, beginning in 2001, then back to the 80’s, now into the early 90’s.
- Bikes, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, tractors, and new dirt-accumulating cars have all been confirmed on the vehicle list.
- More aggressive / effective police force.
Basically, a lot of the same things being reitterated throughout the press releases and interviews, but with each magazine on each continent, it is evident that Rockstar is definitely compiling one HELL of a game.
Related Links: Planet GrandTheftAuto, GTAForums Topic, and thanks to Xplo