Over the weekend we were working on GTAVice.com and so this news comes a bit late, but at least I’ve now been able to get my hands on the article.
The new article from IGN gives us a look at the interiors in the game. Here are the main points from the article, and as I said before, if you’re smart you’ll find the article yourself!
- A new dimension of the game is opened up to us, with the ability to walk into buildings. (Remember in GTA3 the only indoor areas were Ammu-Nation and the subway)
- You cannot walk into every building, but there is a large variety of indoor areas for you to explore. (A few examples being small stores, airport terminal, hardware stores, laundromats, police stations and bars)
- There will be certain people and objects that you will be able to interact with in these locations.
- There are many different styles of interiors, ranging from shiny marble floors in a hotel to dance clubs with dance lights and a range of different elevations.
- Certain missions will take place inside buildings.
- Safe-houses are more integrated into the game.
Enjoy the screenshots from the article, and the indoor locations look simply amazing. I do have to say that the one with the wine, and three chairs around the table looks like a render. It’s hard to believe we are going to be getting something like this in the game.