GameSpy got their hands on Liberty City Stories this week, and they put up a nice article which tells of their experience.
- The controls are mostly the same as the PS2 versions of GTA3/GTA Vice City/GTA San Andreas.
- The camera angle is not as flexible as it is in the likes of San Andreas, because there is no analog stick.
- Trip-skip taxi feature returns!
- Like all previous Grand Theft Auto titles, you have to unlock each island by doing various missions first.
- Completing the mission “Driving Mr. Leone” unlocks Staunton Island.
Read the full preview here.